Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just songs





Hoy no se me ocurre nada ,solo sé que debo terminar mi lectura e irme a dormir después de comer algo.
El día de hoy solo hay canciones que durante la semana se me han pegado y que me hacen sentir muy bien, dichas estrofas:



Here we go, come with me
There’s a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I’m a rocketeer


I hear the birds chirp ,chirp.
I hear my heart beat ,beat,yeah
I see you and me,getting high
I hear you talk sweetly
My heart is fluttering,yeah
I see you and me,going all night.
Woke up confused but it's okay
I missed the train and had to walk
The sky was blue the streets the same
Flashes of yellow never stop
Those neon lights, they blind my eyes
One day I'll shine just like them all
I will light up all the nights
Keep watching, keep watching


And I don't want the world to see me
Cuz I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
 
So I sing rain, rain go away, come again another day,
When I say it’s okay to give a little hell to pay.
And every single time you make your way into my sheets,
The hours move to minutes, the days turn into weeks.
 
 
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breakin'
and I've been wrong, I've been down 
Been to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream "Are we having fun yet?" 
 
 
Y no me arrepiento de nada que hice ayer
me arrepiento de lo que pude aver hecho, haber dicho
y ya no podre hacerlo jamás
 
 
 
Porque no entiendo no comprendo
Cual es tu fórmula para hacerme tan bien
Porque cuando quiero creo que puedo, pero no quiero ...

 
Sé que mañana la brisa refrescara tu pelo, si te alejas
Nunca aprendimos a no vernos
y pensar que te veía todos los días
Nunca aprendimos a no vernos
No sentirnos

Primero dime si te vas es tan difícil si no estas
Mi corazón no late cuando pienso en ti
Lo que diga está de más, es tan difícil si no estas
Mi corazón no late cuando pienso en ti 
 
 
 Extrañándote, sintiéndote, pensándote
Extrañándote, sintiéndote, pensándote
Algún día yo te volveré a ver

Yendo de aquí para allá
Decime donde estas
Te busco y no te encuentro
¿Cuándo termina este sueño? 


And I start to believe that I miss you: find me
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment